Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sem. Break NA!

Avast! Natapos din magmajor sa biology. haha, lol. My mates are just making fun of it because our prof. acts like her subject is one of our major subjects. It's like sobrang dameng quizzes, we have to pay lots of things from her, and she acts like she's the one sacrificing because of our make-up classes. But in fact, it's her fault why we have to have those classes. Actually, we're the one who sacrificed a lot!

Alright. Enough of that. Tapos na eh.

On the brighter side of life... SEM. BREAK NAAAAAAAAAA!


Hell Yeah! Hell weeks are over. No more stress (at least for 2 weeks). And more ressssst! Here are some of my goals for this break:


1.     Hit the gym again...





I want my mouth-watering muscles back! lol! It's been 4 months since I last went to the gym because my sched. won't allow me. And if I have a free time, I'd rather spend it studying accounting( Yes, my acads are my priority.). Though I regularly exercise and lift weights at home, I think it's not enough. So, Rodney (My classmate which is living a few blocks away from me.) and I will be going back on monday.


2.     Movie Marathon



Captain America. X-men. Friends With Benefits. Ang Babae sa Septic Tank... and the list goes on. I know, I'm such a loser 'cause I haven't seen any of these films yet. peram ng copies! :) OOOOPPPS. Say NO to PIRACY.


3.     Sleep earlier


Been deprived and totally lacked sleep this term. I usually sleep at 2 or 3am. Got 3 or 4 hours of sleep, and lucky enough to have 5! “Tinubuan na nga ng mata eye bags ko eh.” 


4.     Fix everything in the house!




To make it up for all of my shortcomings at home, I might as well clean the whole house. I always do that before; keep myself busy fixing my clothes, do the chores everyday, act like an obsessive-compulsive person. Pa-good shot kay mom and pops!



5.     Hang out with hs friends.



From left to right: ME, Tristan, Edcel, Shiela, Anne, Cecille, Kyle, Sonnee


I missed my high school classmates, my old pals, and my C.A.T. friends. I think now is the time to meet with them and to renew the bonds that we’ve shared for a long time. I would love to share my latest experiences to them, and would love to listen to them as well. Anytime. Anywhere.  Let’s party mates! 



6. Thank God to the nth level!




I pray and go to Church almost every day. However, it’s more of like just asking for my wants and needs.  I feel that I have not done my best I can to thank Him. I want change. So, these past few weeks I started doing good deeds to others in order to share the blessings I received from Him. This sem. break, I’m planning to volunteer myself in orphanages or other foundations. Like what I’ve learned from our catechism in high school, “Love your neighbors as you love God.” If it’s the best way I can to thank the Lord for everything, I’ll do it. Thanks Bro!


That’s it! I just wish I could accomplish alllll of ‘em. BTW, sana wala akong bagsak! Woot wooot. I almost forgot that there are some things to worry about pa. #FINGERSCROSSED

No comments:

Post a Comment