Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sched

Here's my final schedule for the second term. 


It's a good thing that we only need to go to school 4 days in a week, which means, we have more time to study and to prepare for our class. Pinaka-heavy yung friday. Sunod-sunod! No BREAKS! But I'm excited for our very first Law subject which is Obligations and Contract. It's like it has a certain je na sais quoi that makes me excited for it. Although, it may take a while before we meet our professor in Law because we learned that he's mother just passed away, but still I'm looking forward for it. I hope everything would be settled soon. May her mother's soul rest in peace.

We're already in our second week. Everything seems to be working out well for me, except for one thing, our cheating arrangement este our seating arrangement in accounting is fucked up! well, i guess it's just for me. haha. First-come-first-serve basis kasi sa room. I  came late (yeah, my fault), so I ended up in the fugliest place in the room. Mas gusto ko kasi sa harap ng prof. It's easier to make 'sipsip' to professors kasi when you're sitting in front, haha. LOL. (I'm just kidding.) The real reason why I want to sit in front is because I can give my full attention to the prof. Less distractions from detractors and more focus to the lessons. Anyhow, thanks to my height, pansinin parin ako. 

Assez for me! Imma study now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment