Sunday, May 6, 2012

Movie Date With Mi Jeepmates + Annie

After the long wait, The Avengers finally hit the theaters last April 25th. We're able to watch it five days after its release because during that week we're bombarded by a loooooot of exams.  When I say a lot of exams, madami talaga! Anyway, about the movie, I was satisfied. I felt that we didn't not waste any of our time and money because it's all worth it! A real bad ass, indeed. Pero, pero... Something happened to me at the first thirty minutes of the film. I felt so sleepy! And I've fallen asleep for like 4-5 minutes? Loser! hahaha. Not that the first scenes were boring, I was just so tired and felt comfy with the chair and the temp. Of course, I felt that I missed half of the film already. Poor me.



Sabe na eh, Annie also felt it! Look she's half-asleep. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment