Tuesday, June 12, 2012

11:51PM-12:44AM




Hello blogspot. What’s up? I know it’s been months since I last posted in here that’s why forgive me for not being able to check on you lately. I came back for one reason: To express thyself. I just want share the random things that is bugging my mind these past few days...

  • About the #PacBradley fight. I ain't expert but I firmly believe that the judges made a wrong decision. The whole world knows how Manny beat his opponent with his numerous power punches. We clearly saw that Manny Pacquioa is the true winner. However, the turn of events seemed to be so ironic. They didn’t give the audience the true decision but gave the one that is the other way around. Honestly, we did not expect this to happen. Basing it on both of the fighters’ performance, it was not what we’re expecting... You know what I liked regarding this turmoil? It showed us Pacquioa’s true character. I admired how Manny handled the situation and how he was so modest in accepting the judges' decision. Although, Pacman also believed that he won, he still accepted it with humbling grace. Sabe nga ni Aling Dionisia, “Remats!” Ah yes, Manny knocking out Bradley on a rematch is the best way to settle everything.
  • To hell with those people who’ve been hurt when Jessica Sanchez sang the Star Spangled Banner. What do you expect? She may be a part Filipina but she grew up in the US. It’s their national anthem, right? So, there’s no big deal if Jessica sang their anthem instead of our Lupang Hinirang.
  • Miami got into the Finals! Yahooo! (I am not a NBA freak like others but I do watch it, especially when I’m being dominated by my homies.) How about you guys, between OKC and Miami who are you rooting for?
  • The real reason why I want to be so updated about NBA is you, I mean her. There’s this girl that’s so into sports.... (shame on me that I am not.) Para makausap ko lang sya. Tapos!
  • I’m missing a lot of people lately. I miss my high school buddies, my block mates, and my long time crush. Actually, I got to text her this afternoon and luckily she replied. Our convo did not last long for I fell asleep while waiting for her reply. Tanga lang!
  • I’m thinking of more strategies to persuade my mother to get me a plan. Any suggestions?
  • My daily routine for almost a month: gising, eat, sleep for awhile, read, eat, watch some series, lift weights, eat, bathe, troll over the internet, eat, and sleep. Seriously, why am I not gaining any pound?
  • Anything with Peanut butter is heaven!
  • Lastly, our upcoming accounting subjectsssssss. No need to elaborate this baka lalong mstress sa kakaisip.


Any road... I just made a Tumblr account for some purposes, but I’ll still keep my blogspot for some purposes as well. I wanted to keep this because I can express myself here without filtering the things I feel saying, and without worrying how my family will react if by chance they read my posts. I just don’t feel like sharing this to them, though some strangers could see my blog, at least you won’t tease or make fun of anything I say here.

If you want to follow me on Tumblr, here’s my URL. Come on, let’s go Tumblng!








No comments:

Post a Comment